Wednesday, August 02, 2006

thanks for the memories

because this blog has become an excuse for me to brute more at work (if that is possible)
because this blog is a possible forum for me to hurt people
because this blog has accomplished it's main objective, which was to help me get over the hardest part of my break up
becuase letting people know your inner most feelings is not very tough
because there are other things I need to be spending my time writing
because I'm losing my battle with my inner drama queen.....

I have to stop writing this blog.

it's been an awesome tool.
I highly recommend it.
love to you.
let's all find zen together.
buy me a beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger tara d. said...

i hate that this blog is over. i HATE IT!

but, if it makes you feel betts to stop, that makes me feel good.

love you.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home